On the off chance that you are utilizing the most recent adaptation of the Instagram application, you will see a guidance at the base when you check your messages with any client, which will help you turn on vanish mode for separate chats.
Instagram users universally can utilize the new disappear mode in their DMs (Direct Messages) which is important for probably the most recent update. To some degree like Snapchat, vanish mode makes the messages in your Instagram talk vanish whenever you have seen them and left the visit.
If you are using the latest version of the Instagram app, you will see the guidance at the base when you check your messages with any user, which will help you turn on disappear mode for isolated talks. Dissimilar to snapchat, you can pick which client you need to have the vanish mode on with.
Here’s how to enable Vanish Mode on Instagram:
- Make sure your app is updated, check the App Store of Google Play Store and update to the latest version of Instagram if you haven’t already.
- Open Instagram and go to your DMs.
- Open the chat with a user you want to enable vanish mode in.
- At the end of the chat you will see the ‘Swipe up to turn on vanish mode’ message.
- Now just swipe up and you’re done.
- If you want to turn off vanish mode, swipe up again from bottom of the chat or tap the turn off vanish mode feature on top of your chat.
Once you activate the vanish mode, every one of your messages will vanish once you leave the talk. You won’t have the option to perceive any more established messages or media like photographs, recordings, gifs on the off chance that you return to the visit where have turned on vanish mode.
Facebook has also rolled out the same vanish mode feature for Messenger.